Ice-cream cake + firehouse


this has got to be one of the best birthday celebrations ever, seriously!
On May 1, I was told that some were not feeling well, or has important dinner to attend to resulting in them not being able to celebrate my birthday, but only one could (Pearlin).
I was feeling kind of down initially. haha.
And I was supposed to meet her in Swensons at Plaza Sing. It turned out that I was tricked! HAHAH. UBER SHOCKED. Boris Darrel & Pearlin was there! And Chiahao was late.
Extremely funny lah! Who's the perpertrator? LAWL.
After dinner, someone went to the "toilet", and came back with an Ice-cream cake!
UBER TOCUHED X2.
I also received a present from them, V-neck shirt. Yes, they really know what I like ah.
That's not all... with a packet of condoms inside the bag. WOOO. steady.
okay so bus-ed down to Boris' house afterwards. played poker and drank macallan =D
Cabbed home at 11pm+. the journey was fast cos the driver really speeded. shiok. 8 bucks only when the ride ended.
They must have spent alot. thanks man! appreciate it, from the bottom of my heart. haha.
On May 1, I was told that some were not feeling well, or has important dinner to attend to resulting in them not being able to celebrate my birthday, but only one could (Pearlin).
I was feeling kind of down initially. haha.
And I was supposed to meet her in Swensons at Plaza Sing. It turned out that I was tricked! HAHAH. UBER SHOCKED. Boris Darrel & Pearlin was there! And Chiahao was late.
Extremely funny lah! Who's the perpertrator? LAWL.
After dinner, someone went to the "toilet", and came back with an Ice-cream cake!
UBER TOCUHED X2.
I also received a present from them, V-neck shirt. Yes, they really know what I like ah.
That's not all... with a packet of condoms inside the bag. WOOO. steady.
okay so bus-ed down to Boris' house afterwards. played poker and drank macallan =D
Cabbed home at 11pm+. the journey was fast cos the driver really speeded. shiok. 8 bucks only when the ride ended.
They must have spent alot. thanks man! appreciate it, from the bottom of my heart. haha.





No comments:
Post a Comment